Friday, June 08, 2007

What Was Up There?

I was recently asked by a friend regarding my "bridge" post, what exactly I saw up there on the bridge. Here are just a few things:



I saw what time it truly is in my life...
someone who needs a little more guidance and attention now...


celebrations of life that are taken for granted (and two parades)


The endless possibilities that the priority of happiness has to offer

some things are just too much of a sticky situation



you'll always have your friends ... I love this pic by the way... I call it 'Livy E' because they look so natural and wonderful in this picture plus it looks like an album cover and their duet would be called 'Livy E'...

God's helping hand is ready for those willing to take the journey

Peace to you my Friends.


















1 comment:

Jimmy said...

loving the name of the band & cover art. maybe they need a good uncle to be their manager/roady. :)